Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Linggo, Disyembre 8, 2013

Cebu and the Toist Temple

October 2013


Hello I'm back! It's been a couple of months since the last article. We've been struck by major disasters which kept me busy with so many things. I'm here to continue where I left of.


Cebu is also one of the famous tourist destinations in the Philippine archipelago, and I would like to bring Gord to the island as it is very rich in history and industries. I had an initial feeling he would like it there, and I didn't get wrong. There are so many places to visit and so many attractions to watch and experience in the city and I was excited for both of us. It's always best and nice to try things with someone you love. Unfortunately, when magnitude 7.2 earthquake hit Central Visayas which includes Cebu, we were not able to do the things on the travel list. The taxi driver told us that highways were not passable at that time due to earthquake. Hence, we just stayed in the hotel and had some site seeing. I guess that was the safest thing we could do, especially that we experienced several aftershocks.

The Main Hotel


A vacation spoiled by an earthquake, that wasn't fun but we tried to make the best of it. I must admit, I was scared every time a sudden shaking on the building happened. They call it aftershock but it felt like a strong earthquake again. But with Gord around me, I knew I would be fine.


Before we flew back to Manila, I was hopeful to visit the Taoist Temple in Cebu, and thanks to my very sweet and loving boyfriend that he agreed on dropping by at the temple before we went to the airport. The temple is the biggest temple I've ever been to, its five (5) times bigger than one in La Union. Here are some photos to share.
















Next Stop: Bohol 


Ma Cristina
Mandaluyong City

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento