Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Lunes, Enero 27, 2014

Hong Kong Disneyland

November 19, 2013


It's third day of our stay in Hong Kong and the city had not failed to amaze me , not even once . Everyday seemed to be a brand new day with a new wave of enchantment that came in wherever we'd go . I think I just couldn't get over with the astounding beauty of my city of dreams , Macau , which seemed to have bewitched me even more . I don't want to sound awkward or lousy but that was what I felt when I had my feet set on my city of dreams the first time . It was an awesome experience to be in Macau , and for our next destination , I just knew from the start it would be as thrilling as flying in a magic carpet with Aladdin because our next stop would be Hong Kong Disneyland !





When I think of Disneyland, there's only one thing I'd really love to do, and that's no other than having a photo of me and Mickey Mouse together , and that's it . I love Mickey Mouse . I remember my entire high school life wherein all of my notebooks had Mickey Mouse covers .  So when our Hong Kong Disneyland finally came , I said I would never go back home without a picture of me and Mickey :)


Maecel and I were both excited to finally have our Honkong Disneyland experience on that day . Adjusting to the tour guide's time discipline , we woke up early and had our breakfast at the hotel . In just about 30 minutes after we settled in at the hotel restaurant , staff from Holiday World showed up and called for our names and said the tour would begin in few minutes . We hurriedly finished our food and got on board the bus that was waiting for us . After an hour of bus ride , we reached the destination and , oh my , we couldn't stop that excitement . We seemed to have acted like kids ; we'd run as fast as we could to get in .



When the gates were opened for the guests , we stood up in line and there were hundreds or thousands people in queue. As suggested by Ate Pearly and Ate Cristina , the couple we met in the tour , our first thing we should do the moment we get in would be to get copies of the programs and the vicinity map . It's a huge place and with no idea as to where to go and what to see , we would end up wasting time finding / looking for the shows and other attractions , and that doesn't look nice .


The Mickey Experience

Our first stop was with Mickey Mouse . That was the first thing I looked around when we got in through the Main Street . There were hundreds of people waiting for the chance to get photos with Mickey , and just like them , we patiently waited for that seemingly once in a lifetime opportunity . It took us over two (2) hours before we could get our chance . I didn't mind the long wait . It was Mickey whom I came for a visit after all :)




Next was a stroll around the park . We tried the different attractions and watched different magical shows , and of all the shows , my top 2 most favorite were Mickey and Friends and the Lion King . They both put me into a different level of reflection about love , friendship and magic .



Here are some photos to share :













I thought I was sharing few photos but it looks like I had plenty to share :)  There could have been more to post had I not run out of batteries . While the night was about to begin ,  I lost power on my cam and that wasn't good because that meant missing to capture the fantastic and the most wonderful fireworks and musical display I have ever seen my whole life . I wish I had my spare batteries !


Hong Kong Disneyland is one of the best attractions , not just for kids , but for adults too . I had great time in there and I think that was the best thing I ever got in Hong Kong . If given another opportunity , I will go back :)  It isn't the cheap products we bought at the night market . It isn't the dazzling night in the city . It's Mickey and the magical world of fantasies in Hong Kong that makes me want to go back :) That may not happen  soon but it's a good thought to ponder :)


Please click here to go back to Hong Kong Main Entry 


Cristina
Mandaluyong City

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento