Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Sabado, Oktubre 26, 2013

Boracay ATV and Mt Luho View Deck


Boracay adventure is not limited to water sports and beach bumming. There are some other activities that tourists may do, and that includes ATV Tour, sky cycling and many more.


On our visit, I knew my dad would have fun with ATV because he used to be a driver before so driving was like his life so many years ago. Hence, we had our ATV driving as well. After our lunch on Day 2, a shuttle cab from Happy Dreamland picked us up at La Carmela hotel.





After paying all the fees and attending the orientation, it's trial time. Initially, I thought all quads or ATVs are the same in terms on how they are operated. As I drove an ATV before during my Mt Mayon ATV with my BF Gord, I was confident I could drive the same. It was an automatic ATV so it was easy. I just needed to focus on brake and gas. To my surprise, the ATV is different from what I used in Mt Mayon. This time, it's similar to driving a motor bike, and I don't know how. I haven't driven a bike. So, I ended up with a buggy car :)








When everyone was comfortable with the vehicle, the ATV tour began. It was a very nice drive to Mt Luho view deck where the majestic  view of Boracay island could be seen.





 From the jump-off, we needed to climb the hill and  at first I couldn't be sure if my dad could ascend the 192 steps to the view deck. But he's really amazing. It's him leading us :)








As expected, I was one behind on the ascent, not because I couldn't walk fast but because I was taking photos. What an excuse! Hehehehe.






We were supposed to witness the beauty of the island but due to bad weather, we couldn't get the best scene. It was raining when we reached the view deck.






Anyhow, that was one of the best experience we have together so every single moment was all precious to us. Everyone was happy and that all that matters to me.



Eiffer's ATV video on facebook



Cristina aka "Clue"
Mandaluyong City
Philippines

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento