Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Biyernes, Agosto 9, 2013

Baler

A Place Where We Had Such A Good Time


It's second day of our vacation in Baler and it started with a very pleasant morning. We were blessed with such a good weather, a sunny morning that was so perfect for the itinerary of the day. I'd thought we got a little foggy atmosphere. Was it really foggy? Hehe. I didn't know real for sure. Everywhere else looked foggy to me or maybe it was just because I just got up from bed and when I went out, everything around me just looked moistened with dew, and far adjacent to the sea I saw mountains with fogs. Whatever! It was a very nice morning. That's the first thing that all matters for me to set the right mood for the day, plus...

a cup of coffee...

A cup of coffee for my tummy makes my day!

Morning photos:




Marion, what are you thinking?

Breakfast with coffee and my Gord are the first thing I always think of every morning, and I bet everyone does think about food and loved ones every single day! So to feed my tummy, I, along with my friends, went out and there we were, back in Bay-Ler Restaurant for some yummy food. Ella and Marion would prefer fresh fruits in the morning so they got this:




I love sweets so here's mine :)


Banana Split :)
 And we all love pizza! I would like to think, everybody does!

The Pizza Girls






And now, it's time to surf! There are numerous surfing destinations in Philippines, and Baler is one of those. I've been to two places already and I would say Baler is still a better option than La Union. It's people are truly warm and friendly, and that's one thing that had made me fall in love with the place.




There are several surfing centers in Sabang Beach, Baler. For surfers-wanna be and first timers, if you don't have contact yet, you may just go to Sabang and there are multiple tents and tables with surfing boards that are lined up along the shoreline. Anyone can just approach any of those people in the tents or, as there are many instructors around the beach, you may just wait for somebody to approach you and ask if you would surf.



So we just approached any of those stalls that offer surfing lesson or lease surfing boards. They had us sign a waiver before we could start.

Teacher Dyen signing a waiver






The regular fee for a surfing lesson is P350 for an hour and that's inclusive of free instructor and surf board. As we wanted to learn how to paddle on our own, we just rented a board for P200.

Ella, The Surfer

Waiting for Waves




Surfing is FUN. But like some other water sports, it's extraneous for beginners. It was my first time to surf without an instructor. Similar to things I did the first time, I found it difficult. Paddling requires an extra force from my arms and I could not give what's needed. I couldn't even keep my feet to stay longer on the board. Well, that was another first. Eventually I can do it well.





It was such a great time! My friends and I, I know we had a good time. As we had another trips to do after surfing, we'd better got ready. Ditumabo Mother Falls was waiting for us on that day, we knew it!


Click Here for our Trek to Ditumabo Mother Falls

Clue
August 9, 2013
Mandaluyong City

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento